Manage and implement all communication strategies for this tourist attraction that welcomes 600,000 visitors annually. Create business to business (B2B) and business to customer (B2C) marketing strategies aimed at local, regional, domestic, and international visitors. Manage agency relationship and contracts including public relations agency, media agency, creative, and communications agency. Direct all aspects of the marketing and communications budget, including negotiating media rates and placement, bidding out project work, and managing all expenses. Manage the creative campaign creation process from development of brief through final selection of campaign and consumer testing. Direct the digital communications strategy, including SEO, SEA, PPC, and display digital. Manage the earned media strategy, including both traditional and non-traditional media placements. Ensure the delivery of return on investment (ROI) across print, media, social media, outdoor and digital platforms. Create and actively manage the marketing budget for the observation deck. This position requires domestic travel, 2 weeks per year, to Philadelphia office and to trade shows and conferences.
Associate degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or the foreign equivalent and three years of marketing related experience. This position also requires:
- Experience in the international marketing and tourism marketing.
- Experience in B2B and B2C communications strategies aimed at international visitors.
- Experience managing marketing and communications budgets.
- Experience managing creative campaign creation processes.
- Experience with Search Engine Advertising (SEA) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Experience in display digital marketing concepts
Any applicant who is interested in this position may send resume to: Nichole Williamson at 875 North Michigan Ave., Suite 3412, Chicago, IL 60611.