Plan your 360 Chicago visit
Whether you’re visiting Chicago for the first time or just making a day trip 360 CHICAGO Observation deck is the perfect place to start your visit. On the menu above you’ll find everything you need to know to plan your trip, from hours and pricing to a list of fun ways to help your kids rise to the occasion. Below you can find out even more about our engaging on-site amenities. At 360 CHICAGO, there’s always plenty more to see and do.
Save 10% when you buy online! Buy Tickets and Save
Hours & Pricing
The Essentials – when, where and how you can visit.
COME ON UP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF
360 CHICAGO observation deck is open from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM 365 days a year. Admission to the observation deck ends at 10:30 PM daily.
General admission prices are outlined below. For ways to save and see more check out our special deals & packages.
|Pricing (One Visit)|
|Adult - 12+ years|
$21.00 (includes tax)
|Youth - 3–11 years|
$14.00 (includes tax)
Chicago’s highest thrill ride will forever change the way visitors see Chicago
CHICAGO’S TALLEST, MOST THRILLING ATTRACTION
360 Chicago is proud to present TILT - Chicago's highest thrill ride. It will forever change the way visitors see Chicago.
TILT OUTWARD OVER 1,000 FEET ABOVE THE MAGNIFICENT MILE!
- TILT is the first of its kind in the world
- Safely holds up to 8 visitors at a time
- Extends out and over The Magnificent Mile® and Chicago's famous skyline
- Offers visitors unique, downward facing views from over 1,000 feet up
Special group rates are available and group reservations should be made at least 72 hours in advance by calling 312-751-3681.
Chicago Multimedia Exhibit!
At 360 CHICAGO, the guest experience begins at the ground floor with a museum-style exhibition celebrating Chicago’s history and nine of its culturally rich neighborhoods. Then take the elevators – some of the fastest in the country – and travel at 20 miles an hour to the 94th floor where you’ll be greeted by breathtaking 360-degree views of Chicago’s dazzling skyline and majestic lakefront from the 17,000-square foot observation deck. On a clear day, you can even see four neighboring states!
Spend ample time at 360 CHICAGO and explore the interactive learning opportunities:
- High definition interactive touch screens: Guests have the opportunity to gaze upon their favorite views and interactively learn about the sights from every angle imaginable. The panoramic touch screens feature 360-degree views of the Chicago skyline as well as information on the city’s history, architecture, natural scenery, and culture.
- The interactive and multimedia technologies are available in seven different languages including English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, and Mandarin Chinese & Japanese!
History of the construction of the iconic John Hancock Center:
- NEW: The Stories and Photos of Michigan Pete, A new interactive display that pays tribute to Evald Peterson, aka “Michigan Pete,” a head caisson inspector for construction of the John Hancock Building who captured his personal experiences in a journal that brings to life the architectural building feats and challenges recorded in his own words and pictures.
- Video documentary and panel exhibition
Want to learn more about our history? Read Our Story
360 CHICAGO’s modern café features a full bar with daily cocktail specials, coffee, gelato and artisanal snacks. Stick around for sunset and watch as the city turn from day to night. A specially designed seating and viewing area is also available to help you enjoy the unforgettable image of Chicago at the close of day.
Chicago Locals always get 50% off See the deal